Ask an AI Judge your Legal Question

Is an attorney too expensive? Do you just need a quick answer to give you an idea where to start? Judge Watson will give rudimentary legal opinions based on your questions. Judge Watson is not an attorney and is solely for reference purposes.

Hi Judge Watson, I live in California. I was in an car accident. I was hit from behind and the driver fled the scene. I have numerous injuries and I can’t afford the bills. What can I do?

Judge Watson might say:

This appears to be a civil case concerning personal injury. It looks like you have damages. In 55% of cases in California the plaintiffs received a judgement in their favor. In the remaining 45% of cases, there were no damages offered by the plaintiff and the court dismissed the cases.